SHRI SHIKSHAYATAN SCHOOL
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR SELECTED CANDIDATES
FOR SESSION: 2014 – 2015
Date of Admission : 15th January to 17th January and 20th January, 2014
Time of Admission: 10.30 A.M. TO 1.30 P.M. & 2.00 P.M. TO 3.00 P.M. at the admin office.
Documents required at the time of admission:-
1. 1 Photo-copy of Municipal Corporation Birth Certificate along with original
2. 2 Stamp size photographs of the child. [Bring FEVISTICK TO AFFIX THE
3. 1 stamp size photograph each, of the father and mother of the child.
4. Both the parents must be present to sign the admission form.
5. The fees should be paid by 2 separate Demand Draft/Pay order /Banker’s
Cheque as detailed below or in cash.
6. All information related to books, dress and id – card will be available on the
school website from the 2nd week of February, 2014.
A. Demand draft/pay order:
· First demand draft/pay order in favour of "Shri Shikshayatan School Caution Fund" – amount Rs. 15,000/- only.
· Second demand draft pay order in favour of "Shri Shikshayatan School" as per class given below:
Pre – primary – lkg - Rs. 36,500/-only
Ukg – V - Rs. 37,500/- only
In case of cash payment, the money should be packed in
denominations of Rs.1000/-, Rs.500/-, Rs.100/- and Rs.50/-. A statement of
currency note numbers (both alphabetic and numeric) should accompany with
the currency note for Rs.1000/- and Rs.500/- only. The statement should be
signed by father or mother.